VCS may change this Policy at any time by updating the Policy posted on the Site, showing the new version date at the top of the page. Your continued use of the Site after the new version of the Policy is posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Policy.
What Personal Information is collected and how?
We only collect Personal Information about you that you provide for us through the Site or email, including your name, email address, IP address, phone number, your mailing address, and messages you send us.
The Site is only for visitors who are 18 years old or older (or the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction) or who are using the Site with the appropriate permission of a parent or guardian and under their direct supervision. Any information we receive from users we believe to be under the age of 18 will be purged from our database.
How are cookies used?
- Necessary Cookies – these mandatory Cookies are needed for our websites to function properly.
- Functional Cookies – these Cookies add additional functionality to our websites.
- Performance Cookies – these Cookies support analytic Sites that help us to improve our website’s functionality and user experience.
- Interest Cookies – these Cookies can be applied to collect insights to issue personalized content and advertising on our and other websites.
How is Personal Information used?
We use your Personal Information to provide the Site to communicate with you, conduct market research, investigate and respond to potential or actual claims of criminal or prohibited behavior, comply with and enforce legal requirements, and for any other purpose with your consent. Lawfulness of the processing is one of the main principles relating to processing of your Personal Information – we apply the following legal processing grounds:
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests like improving the quality of the Site by helping us understand how visitors use the Site.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations or that is otherwise lawful under applicable data protection laws.
- You have given consent.
How is Personal Information shared?
To be able to provide the Site and improve our operations, we may share certain information internally or with selected third parties, like our Site host who helps us maintain and revise the Site. There might also be a certain statutory or legal obligation that we believe in good faith requires us to disclose your Personal Information externally. Parties we might share data with include Site hosting services, e.g., for managing the Site and/or underpinning technology for the Site.
Whenever we share Personal Information internally or with third parties, we have appropriate safeguards in place in accordance with applicable data protection laws. As required under applicable law, third parties are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Information and they can only access Personal Information that is necessary for performing their specific tasks.
How long do you keep Personal Information?
We store your Personal Information for one year after your last visit to the Site.
How do you protect Personal Information?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information you submit to us, but no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure so we cannot guarantee your Personal Information is absolutely secure. VCS will not share, gift, sell, rent or trade your Personal Information. In addition, we limit access to Personal Information by our employees, Site providers and third-party Site providers to a ‘need-to-know’ basis. We do not share information in response to law enforcement requests unless it is presented with a search warrant or other legal compulsion.
What rights do I have with my Personal Information?
Your rights include the following:
- Right of access (‘an overview of your Personal Information’): the right to get an overview of your Personal Information that we process.
- Right to rectification (‘correct your Personal Information’): if your Personal Information is inaccurate or incomplete, the right to ask us to rectify or complete your Personal Information.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): the right to request that we delete your Personal Information to the extent permitted by applicable law. In certain circumstances, it may not be possible for us to accept your request, for example, when the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or if processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- Right to data portability (‘transfer your Personal Information’): the right to ask us to transfer your Personal Information directly to you. This applies to certain Personal Information if processed by automated means and with your consent or based on a contract you have with us. On your request, and where technically feasible, we will transfer your Personal Information to another party of your choice.
- Right to restrict processing: the right to request that we restrict or stop the processing of your Personal Information held by us for a certain period of time, or for an indefinite period. In certain circumstances, it may not be possible for us to accept your request, for example, when the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds otherwise.
- Right to object: the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information. The reasons for objection should relate to your particular situation, and be related to a processing based on the legitimate interest condition. We will then no longer process the Personal Information, unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons otherwise. In certain circumstances you have the unconditional right to object; for instance, in the context of direct marketing activities.
- Withdrawal of Consent: the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time; for instance, after you consented to keeping you informed about the Site, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
To exercise your rights and/or for any other questions about the handling of your Personal Information, please see the “How you can contact us” section below.
Our Site may contain links to external third-party websites, which may have privacy notices that differ from ours. We are not responsible for the collection, processing or disclosure of Personal Information collected through other websites. We are also not responsible for any information or content contained on such websites. Links to other websites are provided solely for convenience. Your usage and browsing on any such website is subject to that website’s own policies. Please review the privacy notices posted on other websites that you may access through our website.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about how we process your Personal Information or if you want to exercise one of your rights, you can contact us by emailing info@VirtualCraftShow.com. In response to a request, we might ask you to verify your identity if needed, and to provide information that helps us to understand your request better. If we do not grant your request, whether in whole or in part, we will explain why. If you are a California consumer, you may specifically request (1) to know what Personal Information was collected, used or disclosed to third parties within the previous 12 month; and (2) to delete your Personal Information from the Site. To submit these requests, send us the request by mail to Muelbury, Ltd., P.O. Box 4745, Wheaton, Illinois 60189 and indicate that it is either a “request to know” or “request for deletion.” If you are a California consumer, you can request an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf if the agent is a natural person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State and you sign a written declaration that you authorize the agent to act on your behalf. If you want to use an agent, please mail your declaration, certified by a California notary public, to our street address and provide any information we request so that we can verify your identity.
No Sale of Personal Information
We have not sold any Personal Information of a California resident in the past 12 months and we will not do so in the future. We have not and will not sell the Personal Information of minors under the age of 16 without affirmative authorization. California residents also have the right to request that we limit or stop the “selling” (broadly defined to include some types of sharing) of their Personal Information under certain circumstances. However, we do not engage in selling Personal Information.